Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


Here is Jason is in the booth at the SEMA show...

Paris Hilton. She knew we were there so she decided to come see if we'd party with her.

We were getting ready to go out to dinner (me in the bathroom, Jason in the bedroom) only to find out we were MATCHING! So both in blue we went out.




We went to Vegas for the SEMA show (it's a huuuuuuuuge car convention held annually). It was a lot of fun but really tiring. Jason left Sunday and I met up with him on Tuesday night. I help at the booth so we both work all day then go out to dinner and shows or what not at night. It's fun to get to spend time together and for me to see what Jason does for work. We stayed at Planet Hollywood which was a nice hotel. Paris Hilton had her movie premiere there on my second night there. A ton of people came which I thought was kind of funny. I just don't think of her as being a big celebrity. She's just famous cause she's rich and made a sex tape. Not the best way to get famous, but whatever. The next morning we are in the elevator with about 10 people. Evryone is quiet, then out of nowhere this middle aged, overweight guy says "OK, I just have to say it. I saw Paris Hilton last night!" Everyone sort of muttered, "Yeah, we all did. She was at our hotel all night." His reply, "Yea, but I video taped her the whole time!" Then, silence. So awkward!
The whole trip seemed to be filled with random stuff like that. It was awesome just people watching. We came back the following weekend (a whole week there for Jason!) just exhausted. And then one day later... our anniversary!

4 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

Glad to see you are blogging again :)
You 2 are sooo cute. Vegas baby Vegas.
Happy anniversary!

eli&joelynn said...

sure it was a steak house...ahaha. Looks like so much fun!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Man its been a long time since you posted anything on here. You both look great! Looks like Vegas was fun, we should have met up or something! Hopefully I will see ya in a couple weeks of Thanksgiving.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I totally agree about Paris Hilton. I don't even think she's that beautiful. Kind of funny looking. Not that I think I'm better looking. LOL Being in the elevator would have been hilarious! Fun pics. What's your husband's job? Happy Anniversary btw!