Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

I love Thanksgiving. You get to be with family, think about all of your blessings, take time off of work, and eat! It's also a nice transition into the Christmas spirit. I absolutely love it. This year my family and I spent the holiday with my aunt, uncle, and cousins on my dad's side. We had a great time! My cousin and his wife hosted it in their new home in Fountain Valley which is super nice. There was a ton of great food and a ton of little kids which makes the holidays fun. They are funny and cute and were so well behaved it was unbelievable! My cousin planned some crafts for them to do after dinner which turned out REALLY cute (some ornaments and little turkeys made of like a thick waxy cardstock and some other stuff. What a great idea?) After dinner my sister and her boyfriend went with Jason and I to see the movie "Four Christmas' " (w/ Reese Withersoon & Vince Vaughn). We loved it and decided to take a picture in front of the tree while we were there (we saw the movie at Fashion Island). I love the tree there!

2 comments:

eli&joelynn said...

I love that tree!! It's beginning to look a lot like CHristmaS!!

wendilicious said...

Oh!!!! Elizabeth!!! I miss her!