
On Tuesday I went to lunch with my mom and sister to CPK and got the delicious Chipotle Chicken pizza on their awesome honey wheat dough. Then I brought the leftovers back with me to work. I don't work Wednesday's so I was looking forward to having it on my Thursday lunch break. Thursday rolls around, I go to the fridge at work, when lo and behold, it's gone. My co-worker ate my pizza! I was devastated. I had been looking forward to it's goodness! What do you do when this happens? Has this ever happened to any of you out there who may look at my blog? Can you feel my pain? Is it right to be angry? I mean, that's ridiculous, right? I'm trying to not think about it anymore, but I just can't believe someone would take without asking. So now what I am supposed to eat for lunch? I spent good money on that pizza!

7 comments:
Seriously? That is infuriating. Who ate it? I am honestly blown away. Amazing, its so crazy that its almost funny.
Have you seen that episode of Friends where Ross' co-worker ate his sandwich? It killed me.
LAME! In a small office like that there is no excuse. Its like you have a normal size fridge full of food. I have never had someone eat my food from the fridge but they have taken my beverages and taken food from my personal box. People dont have manners anymore. Its sad. I am sorry for your loss.
awwww!! that's SO uncool! i would totally have confronted them. -in a nice way. but seriously, SO uncool! we love their neapolitan crust with the sicilian toppings. amazing!
hahaha, the only reason i laugh is the same thing happened to me!!! who does that?!?! i was so sad/mad/frustrated when i went in the fridge to get my lunch out and it was gone. mine however was just a frozen meal, but still!! i would never even consider taking someone's lunch!!! i'm so sorry, but i know what it's like and it's completely normal to be upset :)
opps, sorry, this is trina, i didn't realize i was posting as plain bean. sorry. :S
I definitely think you need to fight Gene. I also think this reminds me of that Friends episode.
That seriously calls for punishment by death! Glad I came across your blog:)
Post a Comment