So the day after Christmas Jason and I took Danielle and Kiffy to Universal Studios. We had passes and were excited to use them because we have never been. We had the best time! Despite the freeeeeeeeezing cold and the lack of rides, we managed to have such a fun time! Hoe could you not with such great friends? We got the see the back lots, you know, where the filmed Jaws and Desperate Housewives and stuff. We rode the Simpson's ride which was a trip. I don't think my head agreed with the cold or that ride (it is a roller coaster simulator in a room where you are completely surrounded by a cartoon and literally feels like a roller coaster) because I ended up with vertigo for an entire week. Worst thing of my life. But anyway, the day was great and it was so nice to spend time with Danielle and Kif. Love them.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hollywood...
So the day after Christmas Jason and I took Danielle and Kiffy to Universal Studios. We had passes and were excited to use them because we have never been. We had the best time! Despite the freeeeeeeeezing cold and the lack of rides, we managed to have such a fun time! Hoe could you not with such great friends? We got the see the back lots, you know, where the filmed Jaws and Desperate Housewives and stuff. We rode the Simpson's ride which was a trip. I don't think my head agreed with the cold or that ride (it is a roller coaster simulator in a room where you are completely surrounded by a cartoon and literally feels like a roller coaster) because I ended up with vertigo for an entire week. Worst thing of my life. But anyway, the day was great and it was so nice to spend time with Danielle and Kif. Love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment