Hey! I just found your blog and you guys look so happy! It's been forever since we've talked, but I just thought I'd say hello! Hope you're doing well!
Yeah! I'm glad to see you are finally part of the blogging world now. I'm jealous you guys got to go to Arizona this last weekend...my parents and sisters only live about 20 minutes from Avondale! Don't think this belly of mine would have been too happy about a 6 hour drive, though! :)
I love new clothes! Who doesn't, right? I can't wait until I can go to a store and actually fit into some "normal" clothes again!!
6 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog and you guys look so happy! It's been forever since we've talked, but I just thought I'd say hello! Hope you're doing well!
I want new clothes!!!!!!
And I love you.
Yeah! I'm glad to see you are finally part of the blogging world now. I'm jealous you guys got to go to Arizona this last weekend...my parents and sisters only live about 20 minutes from Avondale! Don't think this belly of mine would have been too happy about a 6 hour drive, though! :)
I love new clothes! Who doesn't, right? I can't wait until I can go to a store and actually fit into some "normal" clothes again!!
hey richelle! i found your new blog! hows it goin? i'm excited we can keep in touch via the blogs! :)
hey richelle! it was so good to see you at heidis wedding! we need to keep in touch! email me so i can invite you to my blog! stephd757@yahoo.com
and tell you sister to start a blog in her free time! :)
hello why didn't you tell me that you had a blog?
Post a Comment