Monday, September 1, 2008
and one more thing...
Danielle, Tam, and I were hiking up June mountain and somehow decided it would be a good idea to jump into a pool from the waterfall. It was really fun but sooooooo cold! Coldest water I have ever been in. (The water is from the left over snow at the top of the mountain so obviously.) It was in the low 40's. I think the guys were suprised we did it. But it was great to have a little adventure to tell about. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are so awesome. I love that you shocked everyone with your hardcoreness.... if that's even a word.
And the picture of the 2 of you in the last post is really cute.
hey girl! well, we never seem to be able to connect by phone so i just wanted to say "heya" and see what you've been up to. Looks like you're doing well and still as cute as ever!
hey chicka :) i miss u!
Post a Comment