Yay for a first real post! So tonight we went to Dana and Chase's wedding reception and had so much fun! The place was so nice, food was great ( um, yeah, I ate a roll, salad, stuffed chicken, pasta, prime rib, potatoes, and chocolate dipped everything! I'm still bloated, no joke. But soo good), bride was gorgeous, and I got to sit next to Anne Bench. What else could I have asked
for?
Congrats to Dana and Chase. They seemed so happy and just perfect for each other.

5 comments:
wow, richelle. you are soy hot!
Richelle! I'm so stoked that I found your blog!!! we have one too!
http://scottieandkimberholmstrom.blogspot.com/
ps...I look forward to blog stalking you! haha
Facebook and a blog! How fun!!! Trent and I have a blog too so come and check it out sometime :)
www.trentandlindz.blogspot.com
I"m still so sad that I missed this wedding. Ugh makes me sick.
Post a Comment